- KEEP INFORMED. Find out more about what is going on from various news sources and organizations.
- CONTACT THE MEDIA. Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper or online news outlets to comment on their coverage of Sudan, Syria or other genocides past and present, or to express your views about the importance of public attention to the story.
- COMMUNICATE WITH THE GOVERNMENT. Contact your government representatives to let them know your views and concerns about events concerning human rights and crimes against humanity.
- SUPPORT RELIEF EFFORTS. Find out more about relief organizations mounting efforts to help civilians affected by the crisis. They may have ideas of ways you can help.
- GET ENGAGED IN YOUR COMMUNITY. Talk about Myanmar, or other genocides, to your friends, family, members of your organizations, and coworkers to help spread the word. Look for groups within your community who may also be working to help address the crisis.
- INVITE A SPEAKER TO YOUR ORGANIZATION. CoAGG has speakers, for students or adults, on Sudan, Bosnia, Armenia, Syria, Burundi, Rwanda, Holocaust, Cambodia and Native American history and current human rights.
Select the sections below to start advocating!